Enter your email address and we’ll send you instructions on how to reset your password.
AIM - TraPac Chassis Rental Terms and Conditions
AIM now offers chassis for daily rental at TraPac – Los Angeles.
Until individual truckers can be authorized on a chassis by chassis basis at TraPac,
the following supplemental terms and conditions, which are in addition to AIM’s interchange agreement, apply to all AIM chassis rentals at TraPac:
1. Motor carrier acknowledges and assumes full financial responsibility to AIM for each chassis rental originating at TraPac, regardless of motor carrier’s own arrangements for customer reimbursement.
2. AIM will provide a medallion (sticker) to be affixed to each individual truck as proof of authorization for AIM chassis usage from TraPac.
3. Motor carrier acknowledges that each individual truck picking up an AIM chassis at TraPac must have an AIM medallion, without which a truck will not be allowed to pick an AIM chassis.
4. Daily rate for all AIM chassis rentals at TraPac shall be at the per diem rate indicated on the AIM website (www.aimchassis.com), currently $23.75 per day (or portion thereof). This rate is subject to change.
5. AIM chassis at TraPac are intended for use related to TraPac containers. Bare AIM chassis departing TraPac require separate authorization, please contact AIM customer service for questions at 602.362.1159, or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
6. Chassis which originate from TraPac may be returned bare to TraPac or the AIM Depot (960 New Dock St).
Customer hereby acknowledges and agree to above AIM supplemental terms and conditions,and
the individual agreeing to such is duly authorized to act on behalf of motor carrier.
American Intermodal Management - 7320 E. Butherus Dr, Ste 201 | Scottsdale, AZ 85260.